Are you an experienced Loader Operator with a passion for civil mining? Mass Resources are looking for dedicated individuals like you to join our client’s dynamic team. We have ongoing projects across various locations.
- Operate loaders and other heavy equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ensure a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues.
- Follow project plans and instructions from supervisors.
- Complete assigned tasks within designated timeframes
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Conduct pre-start checks and compliance documentation
- Drive in - Drive out
- 7/7 or 5/2 rosters available
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Supportive work environment with a focus on safety and teamwork
- Competitive hourly rates
- Quarterly bonus scheme for eligible sites
- Camp/Meals provided
- Ongoing work with a reputable civil contractor
- Immediate start available
- Nationally accredited tickets for machinery to be operated
- Minimum 6 months' experience operating Loaders
- Strong understanding of safety procedures and best practices
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Legal working rights in Australia
Please hit ‘Quick Apply’ and follow the prompts to apply via Seek.
Alternatively, please send your resume to Jess Kemp – Recruitment Consultant via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information or would like to have a chat about these opportunities? Please give us a call on 0475 942 389 during business hours. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mass Resources is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and disadvantaged job seekers to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.