SMW Group has been a proud Central Queensland provider of field servicing, maintenance and emergency repair and rebuild services for over 20 years within the mining, construction and civil industries. SMW Group currently has a full time permanent position available for a Light Vehicle Mechanic or Truck Mechanic based in Rockhampton.
This role will see you maintaining and servicing light mine spec vehicles, trucks, trailers, compressors, welders, etc.
To be a successful applicant, the minimum requirements are:
Areas of responsibility:
- Trade Certificate
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Current drivers licence (HR would be advantageous)
- Proven ability with fault finding and diagnostics
- Air Conditioning Licence preferred but not essential
- Road Worthy experience
High risk licences and competencies (eg. forklift ticket, working at heights) will be highly regarded.
- Carry out maintenance, fault finding and diagnostics and repairs
- Maintain suitable work practices
- Conduct quality repairs and maintenance in a timely and safe manner
- Liaise with supervisors and schedulers to ensure jobs are completed within allocated time frames
To learn more about SMW Group, visit our website at www.smwgroup.com.au. To apply for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org