****** LIGHT VEHICLE MECHANICS *******
Experienced Light Vehicle Mechanic Fitters – we want you!!
With your background as a Mechanic and experience in Light Vehicle servicing, as well as fuel farms, pumps, generators then you have what it takes to be successful in these roles.
Act fast as these roles will not last! Our new selection procedure might be right for you, especially if you've always wanted to work on a Coal Minesite, 7/7 dayshift, be a part of a dynamic and diverse and safe workshop.
You don’t have a Coal Board Medical, Standard 11 and Mine Inductions?… No worries Wisely Team can provide all the training and support to help you obtain this. We arrange for you to undertake training to ensure you are Minesite ready and Site Compliant before you start onsite.
Are you interested in Mine Site Workshop roles?
Security of a ongoing role and superannuation on all hours work
Only work 26 weeks of the year
Enjoy the benefits of 7 weeks paid annual and personal leave per year
Trade Upskill development?
We can create a professional and individual career development plan for you. For eg if you are a Heavy Diesel Fitter interested in alternate Duel Trade or further RTO or RII training. Then ask us how it works.
Your duties will include:
- Perform quality work, regular inspections, servicing, and fault-finding on a variety of Minesite fleet vehicles, medium plants, and mobile equipment, including fluid checks, brake repairs, oil changes, and tyre rotations.
- Ensure all repairs and maintenance tasks are completed to the highest quality standards within specified timeframes.
- Keep accurate records of repairs and parts used
- Accurate and timely completion of job cards and client specific paperwork, detailing repairs, servicing and defects
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to Minesite workplace health and safety standards
- Adhere to safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Bonus will be your ability in electrical diagnostics and wiring.
Benefits of Choosing Wisely
- Light Vehicle Mechanic Qualifications, Trade Certificates or Duel Trade Auto Electrician (mandatory) - You bring the trade and experience Wisely will cover the rest..!
- Coal Board Medical - Yes Wisely will cover this cost!
- Standard 11 Training - Yes Wisely can assist you with this!
- Glencore Generic Induction - Yes Wisely will cover this cost!
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- Forklift Licence
Choose Wisely - diversity, certainty, and a lifestyle that works for you!
- BIBO | DIDO from Mackay - Buses are free
- FIFO options conditions apply
- Base $124,400+ Attractive wage and weekly pays
- $54.68 per/hr and overtime $60.14 per/hr
- Superannuation on all hours worked + Coal Long Service contributions
- 7 Weeks' - 190 hours Annual Leave & 76 hours personal leave
- 7:7 day shifts only 12.5 hours, great work/life roster
- Plenty of overtime available
- Supplied PPE & Training renewal for High Risk tickets and licences
- Free Accom and all meals included
- Employees refer a mate bonus
- Employee benefits and discounts – the list is extensive!
- Employee assistance program (EAP) - for you and your family
- Salary sacrificing options - including flights, novated leasing and superannuation
At Wisely, you’re not a number – you are part of our family. Ultimately, we’re a local company with a big heart!
Wisely Group is an Australian-owned business providing industrial asset management solutions, consulting services, and support to various industries, including mining and resources, ports and infrastructure, agriculture, sugar, rail, and defence.
With our head office in Mackay, we have been a partner of choice for delivering effective solutions and supporting our clients in managing their assets, infrastructure, operations and projects throughout Queensland and Australia since its establishment in 1994.
Our reputation has been built on the quality of our people; delivering the very best services to our clients is our competitive edge, and we’re proud to be known for that.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you ASAP so please 'Apply Now'.
For a confidential conversation regarding the position welcome to call
Meraine Ford – Recruiter
P: 1300 947 359