As an Auswide Bank Lending Consultant, your ultimate responsibility is to identify and support the Home Lending needs of our customers, new and existing, across the Mackay and Sarina Region. You will do this by cultivating effective relationships with branch staff to generate loan sales and growth.
At Auswide Bank, we believe it’s the small things that make a difference to both our customers and our team so to support you in this role, a suite of tools and training are readily available to direct you and drive your success.
· Support customers looking to advance their Home Loan ownership dreams or Investment property portfolios
· Be a confident communicator allowing you to identify and build valuable connections and opportunities
· Analyse and recommend loan applications for approval
· Identify opportunities to promote Auswide Bank’s variety of financial products and services to customers based on their specific needs including home insurances, Credit Cards and various other deposit banking products.
· Develop relationships with local introducers and people of influence within the local community to promote Auswide Bank’s unique and innovative brand.
As well as being able to think both on your feet and under pressure, you will have excellent negotiation and communication skills. You’ll have that drive to ask more questions and be able to build natural connections.
You will also need to:
· Have a background and proven banking experience in Home and Investment Lending transactions, from generating new business opportunities through to Loan settlement.
· Deliver lending products to meet our regulatory and compliance requirements.
· Be passionate about Auswide Bank’s values and service proposition and to deliver on them
· Demonstrate the motivation to exceed your individual performance goals.
About Auswide Bank
Established in 1966, Auswide Bank’s mission has been to provide a convenient, high-quality alternative to the big banks and to put customers first.
Now more than 55 years on, we continue to help Australians achieve home ownership, create wealth and access banking and financial services – making lives easier.
Through outstanding customer service and quality products, Auswide Bank has achieved a national presence, made possible by mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships, an online lending platform and our network of branches across Queensland. We know it’s the small things that make us different and are proud to offer award winning products, genuine customer service and a Queensland based contact centre.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.
About Our Benefits
· (4) weeks annual leave plus (1) Wellness Day per financial quarter for all eligible staff
· (2) Special Volunteer paid days per year for eligible staff who wish to volunteer and support the community
Relocation Package to Mackay available for the right candidate!
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and various Health & Wellbeing programs
· Bank Staff Share Plan options and Years of Service Recognition program.
· An extensive range of discounts and benefits associated with the Bank’s financial products.
· Discounts with various business partners
· A complete range of generously subsidised corporate uniforms
How to apply
This is an exciting opportunity which has become available in our Mackay Branch Network. If you are up for a challenge, have a real keen interest in helping people, and desire to build your career with a Trusted Australian Bank – then we encourage you to apply today!
The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory background checks including Criminal History, Bankruptcy, ASIC Banned & Disqualified Persons and Employment Verification Checks.