Leading Hand Mechanical Fitter
KNL IndustriTech specializes in rotating equipment, process equipment, sealing technology & technical service for power, mining, chemical process, refining, oil & gas applications. We require an experienced & motivated Leading Hand Mechanical Fitter with extensive experience in all aspects of pumps & other rotating machinery.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Trade qualification as a Mechanical Fitter
- Experience with overhaul, installation & commissioning of industrial pumps & other rotating equipment.
- Experience with installation of mechanical seals in the workshop & on site
- Experience with using laser alignment equipment for rotating machinery
- Have experience or an understanding of condition monitoring
- Be competent in operating machining equipment
- Possess strong fault diagnostic skills
- Have excellent communication skills & ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Enjoy working autonomously & taking initiative
- Be available to work overtime & weekends when required
- Flexibility to undertake site work when required
- The role is Gladstone QLD based however flexibility is required to travel out of town & interstate when needed
- Hold a current drivers & forklift Licence
- Experience in industrial process industries i.e. mining, chemical, oil & gas
- Experience in a leading hand role or similar
This role will be a full-time permanent position – with above award wages for the right candidate based on skills and experience.
Please email your resume or any further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org