About this Opportunity
- Continuing, Full Time
- Digital Services Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Higher Education Worker Level 7
- Total Remuneration $109,437 to $119,687 pa (including salary of $92,476 to $101,138 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
CQUniversity’s Digital Services Directorate delivers future-focused digital solutions, infrastructure and services that aim to improve experiences for staff, researchers, students, and prospective students. We are seeking a motivated professional to lead the comprehensive frontline experience within the Digital Services Directorate, overseeing all level 0 (self-help) and level 1 (TaSAC) IT, Library, and Facilities Incidents and Service Requests for CQUniversity Staff, Students, and community members. TaSAC (Technology and Services Assistance Centre) offers support through phone, online, and in-person channels.
Your main objective is to ensure CQUniversity customers experience satisfactory outcomes by efficiently coordinating the work efforts of your geographically dispersed team. This involves an ongoing enhancement of service delivery, resolution management, and expertise in library and technology solutions and actively contributing to fostering a positive workplace culture.
You will establish a close collaboration with the client services leadership team to gain insight into the future strategic support needs of CQUniversity. This will be achieved through diligent monitoring of service quality statistics, performance metrics, and the identification of industry trends and optimal practices. This is your chance to lead, innovate, and collaborate in a dynamic environment and contribute to the success of CQUniversity's ICT infrastructure.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Generous carers, maternity and paternity leave
- 17% superannuation (with the choice of joining an award-winning superfund)
- Flexible and inclusive work / life balance
- Fantastic staff professional / career development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer software such as Microsoft Office suite.
- A degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated skills in building and managing an effective team, including allocation of workloads, rostering, reviewing performance and facilitating training and development programs to team members.
- Excellent communication, consultation and interpersonal skills including an ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to deal with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team based work environment in order to achieve set targets.
- Ability to use current tools and technologies for the delivery of information services.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 24 September 2023
Job Requisition ID: 3754
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and CQUniversity’s domestic and international student graduates with post-study work rights are encouraged to apply.