Do you love the wonder and curious nature of Toddlers and really enjoy leading a child’s learning through play in all aspects of their development?
Our friendly and dedicated team at Petit ELJ Marian are seeking passionate like-minded Educators who love to ignite children’s imagination, curiosity, and natural desire to learn. We are currently looking for a Lead Educator to work in our Toddler studio.
You will feel the strong community connection from the minute you walk into our experienced and well-loved Marian team. Taking inspiration locally we embrace nature, sustainability, culture, and diversity providing our little people a world of learning, engagement, and most of all fun. It’s all in a day’s play at Petit!
There are so many reasons to join the Petit family. Let's start with the benefits!
- Most organisations say they are child-led, but we actually ARE! Come into our Centre for a tour to see this.
- Highest Mackay Above Award Rates on Offer!
- Retail and Childcare Discounts - 65% Childcare Discount and Discounted Groceries, Gift Cards along with over 4000 perks through PerkBox
- Our Lead Educators receive additional paid planning and programming time, 4 hours per studio per week
- Our Educational Leader provides 2 hours per studio support each week - that’s 10 hours to mentor and provide support across our centre education team!
- Paid Professional Development - Online Learning, support from an experienced Education and Practice Team and partnerships with sector leaders and national networking opportunities
- Centre support - dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety, teaching and inclusion, delivered face to face or virtually by our centre support team
- Flexible rosters for work/life balance and can additionally offer a 4 day per week opportunity with full-time hours so you can have additional day off per week without losing on earning potential.
- Full time travel allowance benefit
- Paid overtime for staff meetings and trainings
- Connection with security and stability
At Petit we have connected, committed teams guided by passionate and caring Early Childhood Leaders. Come and be a part of the fun – it’s all in a days’ PLAY!
- Passionate Diploma qualified (or studying towards) Educator looking to inspire children in their home away from home and grow your own learning and professional development. We are here to support you if you are looking to step up into a Lead position for the first time.
- First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training. We will provide and cover further renewal updates as required
- Valid Blue Card
For a confidential discussion, please send an enquiry to email@example.com
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating modern long day-care centres across QLD, NSW and VIC. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first!
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
APPLY NOW - We cannot wait to hear from you! #PELJ