- Above Award Rates: $29.50 - $33.00 per hour
- Permanent Part Time - 27.5 hours per week; 5 days a week
- Fantastic opportunity to work with and support your local community.
Welcome to the C&K Mackay Children & Family Centre!
Mackay Children and Family Centre is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander service which provides access to integrated early childhood education and care, parenting and family support and child maternal health services. Our centre incorporates a Long Day Care Centre and a Hub, that are designed to work together as an integrated unit.
The MCFC is a facility where our whole community is welcome and where all cultures are respected.
At the MCFC we have a dedicated, quality teaching team with fantastic facilities both indoors and out. We offer an environment that is founded on trust and respect, providing children with a safe environment where they can express themselves freely.
Joining us will bring you:
- Unrivalled Support: Join a welcoming and collaborative team committed to providing you all the training, learning and support you need to grow your skills and knowledge! We want you to evolve and grow within our team.
- Wellbeing: Access our comprehensive support services like our Employee Assistance Program.
- C&K's exclusive Birth to Three program: we want you to 'slow down' and be in the moment with the children as they learn and explore the world. Our focus is on building deep and trusting relationships with the children.
Join our Team!
Our Centre is now looking for a Lead Educator who is passionate about working alongside children in their early years and will contribute to and assist in leading a team that values open communication and sees children as competent and capable learners.
In this role, you will be working 27.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Ideally you will have or be working towards completing:
- Lead Educators: Diploma level qualification in Early Childhood
- First Aid, CPR and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certification
- Paid Blue Card or Exemption Card
- A Police Check current within 3 months or willingness to obtain one
C&K will cover the initial and renewal costs of a Blue Card and Police Check for all permanent and fixed term contract employees prior to the commencement of their duties.
C&K is committed to an inclusive workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
All C&K employees are required to undergo background checks which includes a police check. Also, all C&K employees will need to have obtained their 1st and 2nd vaccinations for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
If you are excited to join the C&K family, Apply Now!