About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated General Labourers & Civil Labourers for the Gladstone Region. You need to be focused on Workplace Health and Safety. Have the ability and proven experience to be able to handle yourself and any situation that can arise in this type of position. Being able to handle pressure and work under pressure.
We have casual positions starting immediately, to be considered you will have the following:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Reliable Transport (Own car)
- Construction White Card (desirable not essential)
- Able to do outdoors work / Physical labouring
- Factory Labouring
- Physically Fit
- Workplace Health and Safety oriented
- Attention to details and maintaining high work standards
- Ability to work to both quality and time constraints
- Excellent attendance record
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
- Must have a positive 'CAN DO' attitude and be self-motivated
- Must have own PPE - Hi Visibility Long Sleeve Shirts, Cotton Drill Shorts / Trousers, Safety Boots
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned requirements as those without the requirements will not be considered.
How to Apply
Send your resume: Kate.email@example.com
or Call: 07 4326 2900
Click APPLY to send your resume.
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****