Have you ever found yourself asking if your current company can offer more?
“I want to work in a supportive environment that also gives me the room to do my own thing”
“I want to work in a company with a global reputation that opens the doorway to countless future possibilities”
Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Your career is about more than building a resume — it’s a chance to leave your mark.
We are looking for an experienced Laboratory Supervisor to join our Gladstone Team and take on a leadership role in our site Laboratory. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the laboratory ensuring high quality service to our customers. Your day to day might include:
- Instrumentation operation and troubleshooting
- Calibration and quality system experience
- Participating in ongoing process improvement programs
- Rostering staff and scheduling work to ensure client requirements are met in terms of timeliness and quality
This role would suit a candidate wishing to pursue a career in the industry.
Ideally you will have previous experience and the following skillsets:
- Experience in coal sampling, laboratory and analysis procedures
- Supervisory experience preferably in a laboratory environment
- Working knowledge of laboratory tests.
- Higher School Certificate and work experience, or Associate Diploma in Applied Science, Chemistry (or equivalent).
- Degree in Chemistry is desirable
Ongoing Drug & Alcohol testing and the ability to meet site inductions, including COVID vaccinations, will be a requirement of working on site.
We offer a competitive salary / hourly rate, training, and an opportunity to accelerate your coal industry experience within a leading global organisation, as well as:
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities; an annual review to plan your career development.
- WhereFit Membership – Discounted Health & Wellbeing Platform
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program supported by Lifework’s
- Discounted Health Insurance with Bupa
Apply now to join Bureau Veritas and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
About Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification services. Founded in 1828, the group has in excess of 82,000 employees in 1,400 sites located in 140 countries. In the Pacific Region, Bureau Veritas Minerals are renowned for the quality and breadth of our capabilities across Geoanalytical Testing, Mineral Processing, Mineralogy and Metals & Minerals Trade.
Bureau Veritas are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.