- Permanent Part Time
- Short Working Days
Where Every Child Flourishes
We are Queensland’s biggest childcare and kindergarten provider with nearly 350 early services located across our sunny state. We strive to encourage a love of learning through our curriculum approach of Listening and Learning Together!
Our team are driven by our purpose of nurturing and inspiring children to succeed and passionate about our culture of collaboration, inclusivity and dedication to the growth of all our people, little or otherwise!
Your next opportunity
Our beautiful centre is now looking for a Cook who is experienced kitchenhand to work within their Childcare Centre to assist in meal preparation and cleaning of the Kitchen.
We are looking for someone with experience in the Early Childhood sector or relevant experience in preparing meals and snacks for large numbers. Ideally you will have experience and a well-developed understanding of children's nutritional and dietary requirements.
We are proud of our centre’s large, natural outdoor spaces where children and educators can learn and explore together. Our centre has a large sand pit and our very own garden where our little learners can participate in growing their own food.
This position is a full time position working 5 days a week ranging from 4.5 hours to 5.5 hour days. Out little learners need you to start on the 23rd January.
Joining us will bring you:
- Unrivalled Support: Join a welcoming and collaborative team committed to providing you all the training, learning and support you need to grow your skills and knowledge! We want you to evolve and grow within our team.
- Wellbeing: Access our comprehensive support services like our Employee Assistance Program.
Joining our Family
You will need:
- Relevant qualification in food handling is desirable
- Previous experience as an educator/kitchenhand within a childcare centre desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of relevant regulations in relation to food hygiene standards and workplace safety
- A proven ability to manage the kitchen environment in a safe and responsible manner
- Paid Blue Card or Exemption Card or willingness to obtain one
- A Police Check current within 3 months or willingness to obtain one
If you are excited to join the C&K family, Apply Now!
C&K is committed to an inclusive workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.