ESS manages all aspects of large-scale accommodation facilities or “villages” for remote workers, providing the essential comforts such as a hot meal, a clean bed, freshly laundered workwear to health and wellness facilities for those working away from home.
Your role will consist of an array of tasks including but not limited to Prepping, making salads, grab + go meals, assisting with keeping the area clean + tidy, service and dishwashing.
This is a physically demanding role that will see you on your feet for up to 10 hours per day all whilst wearing your full PPE and battling with the elements. You will be based on one of our Blackwater villages in Central Queensland on a drive-in/drive-out basis.
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality or a similar field
- The ability to work in extreme remote conditions
- Team player and be flexible to work in all departments
- Ability to always follow safety policies and procedures
- Be physically fit and able to work 10-hour days
- Time savvy and ability to meet deadlines
- Current drivers’ licence and own transport
- Provide Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
What’s in it for you?
- Cost of medicals, training and uniforms covered by the company
- Access to leading health and wellbeing programs
- All meals and accommodation included
- 14.7 Roster
- Competitive salary and career progression
- An organisation that values you and your safety
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site-based benefits, and company discounts.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply now! Immediate starts available.