A permanent, part-time Early Childhood Teacher/Co-Director is required at Yeppoon and District Kindergarten (Tucker Street Location) for the commencement of the 2024 school year. This position is a leadership role within our kindergarten and is highly regarded. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning an emergent, child-centred curriculum in an environment that recognises each child's right to play.
The successful candidate must have the following:
• Must be an Approved Early Childhood Teacher - please check ACECQA website for the approved qualifications, e.g. Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
• Current Blue Card – All early childhood teachers are required to hold this regardless of teacher registration.
• First Aid or willing to complete course (HLTAID004)
• Registered with the QLD College of Teachers
• Early childhood teaching experience will be advantageous however graduates are encouraged to apply.
Yeppoon and District Kindergarten, proudly affiliated with Lady Gowrie QLD, is a well-established standalone kindergarten that has been providing exceptional early childhood education since 1965. The kindergarten is a three-unit service with two campuses with huge, lush playgrounds. Having consistently received 'Exceeding' in the National Quality Standards, our teaching team continues to advocate and celebrate childhood, while working closely with families to facilitate best outcomes for every child.
Please email a cover note and resume attention Helen Dawson to email@example.com by close of business by Wednesday 4th October.