This internationally recognised software company work across multiple industries providing software support and solutions. You will be joining the medical section of the company providing development, testing and maintenance of multiple projects that are critical to medical industries. This role will be predominantly focused in working with C with some newer projects being built in C++.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code.
- Work with the product team to develop solutions that enhance products.
- Innovate in the design and build of new software & system architecture.
- Collaborate on with other teams on cross-functional projects.
- Continuously seek out improvements that can be made to products.
- BAU - Customer bug fixes, normal maintenance.
- A new database project - building a database that will be used by clients for patient data.
- Customer enhancements - Dealing with new project request from clients.
- Research projects - Researching new technology that will be used for future projects.
- 1 year+ of commercial experience with C/C++ in a Linux environment.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines.
- Enjoy/thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with database development.
Get in touch or apply now!
- Work for an internationally recognised brand changing the medical world through the power of software development.
- Join a collaborative and exciting team working on meaningful projects.
- Fully remote across Australia.
- Salary up to $120k + super.
M: 0435 416 770