About the Role
Hastings Deering is currently recruiting for an Inventory Controller to join our Mackay based Parts team. In this Permanent - Monday to Friday role you will provide support, assistance and direction on inventory requirements to Hastings Deering Australia and Pacific Islands business operations.
This is a key position in our parts operations that will allow the successful candidate to not only develop their career at Hastings Deering, but also make a positive impact on parts support and the industry leading parts supply service we provide our customers.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain daily inventory processes and control optimum stocking levels of Inventory
- Co-ordinate and maintain local and overseas manual purchase orders of all Caterpillar and ancillary products under company standards and procedures
- Liaise with the Sales Business Functions on expected machine sales in order to make recommendations on inventory stock to carry
- Process Stock Orders to finalise inventory support of new models to meet timing of introduction of model/s into the field
- Provide and maintain an accurate auditable accounts allocation process to all vendor invoices in line with company policies
- Liaise with the relevant customer contacts to manage customer requirements in light of procurement issues Perform general administration duties as required
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Energetic, can-do attitude with a willingness to develop a career at Hastings Deering
- Experience in an inventory or supply chain role would be highly regarded. This role would also be suited to someone with a keen interest to develop in this area
- Diploma in Inventory Management, Supply Chain/Logistics, Business or equivalent industry experience is desirable but not essential
- Intermediate in Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Supply chain systems and distribution logistics knowledge will be highly regarded
- Mining and/or construction equipment product knowledge would be highly regarded but not essential
About the Benefits
Hastings Deering offers a wide range of benefits including:
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Paid parental leave options for primary and secondary carers
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Salary Continuance Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families
- Discounts on private health, vehicles, travel and more
- A culture of inspiration, innovation, collaboration and execution
- Ongoing training & support to further your career.
- Free on-site parking
To Apply: Hit the apply now button!
Enquiries: Please call 0439 967 810
Contact: Talent Acquisition Partner, Lily D
Every day, thousands of people come to work at Hastings Deering and every time they walk through our doors, we want them to know how valued they are. Our Flexibility and Inclusion program, 'Together as One', is designed to create a diverse, inclusive and powerful workforce where all our people feel like they belong and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.