Roy Morgan has a great opportunity for high achievers who are self-motivated to collect responses for a National Health Survey. The survey runs every 3 years, and this is the 14th time the survey has been conducted since its establishment in 1985.
This year the project is running from 20 July – 7 December 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity suiting people who have research interviewing experience or similar skills in teaching, training, HR, performing arts, retail, call centres – in fact if you love talking to people, we’d love to talk to you. If you’re semi-retired or retired this is also a perfect job for you!
To successfully put your name forward for this project, you must:
The work involves:
- Have availability to attend training and work during fieldwork periods
- Have availability to work at least 15 hours per week across weekday & weekend mornings, afternoons, and evenings
- Have a working registered vehicle and appropriate license
- Have a working mobile phone
- Have an email address that is checked regularly
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status
- A National Police check (or willing to submit to a check)
We want you to succeed and enjoy the experience, so you will receive fully paid training and ongoing support with highly competitive hourly rates and other benefits.
- Approaching households door-to-door to conduct a short 5-minute interview inviting them to participate in the study
- Once recruited, the respondent is provided with a questionnaire to complete
- The interviewer returns to the household to pick-up the completed questionnaire
This is just one of many major projects at Roy Morgan offering plenty of opportunity for everyone wanting consistent and ongoing work from 20+ hours per week. If you want, you could be working full time hours on multiple projects.
Roy Morgan values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects our community. We encourage diversity and recognise the enrichment diversity brings to our business and people - whether its diversity of skill, experience and/or background. We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
To apply, please send your resume to Diane Soulidis at firstname.lastname@example.org