About the client:
My client is seeking a knowledgeable accountant to join their growing team.
Being experts in helping individuals and businesses with taxation, accounting, and finance you will have the opportunity develop professionally with their experienced management team.
About the role:
In the role as an Accountant you will be working with a mix of rural businesses and SME’s in a number of industries. Your key responsibilities are:
- Providing business and taxation advice
- Controlling income tax and BAS lodgements for your group of clients
- Participating and co-operating as part of a team
- Maintaining strong relationship with clients
- Building client base through networking and relationship building
- Mentoring and managing graduates
You will ideally have 2+ years of experience in a similar role and have managed a junior staff member.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anthony Smith for a confidential discussion:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- CPA or CA commenced
- Experience with complex tax issues such as Div 7a, CGT and FBT
- Working from the office with possible working from home
For a full list of accounting/finance vacancies please head to our website: https://www.bentleyrecruitment.com.au/jobs
- Office: 07 3229 8020
- Email: email@example.com
At Bentley Recruitment, we are experts in recruiting for the public practice accounting sector. If you are an accountant with public practice experience, please get in touch. We have excellent coverage of the Australian market and would be happy to assist you with your next career move.