About the Role:
Opportunities for Intermediate Riggers on a number of positions on various projects throughout Gladstone Region – PPE provided. Register your interest today!
- Intermediate Rigging Ticket
- White Card
- Confined Space + Gas Test – within 2 years
- Working at Heights – Within 2 years
- 3 Site Medical
- The ability to pass drug and alcohol tests/Pre-Employment Medical
- General rigging, setting up and using chain blocks, beam clamps and lever blocks.
- Flooring replacements
- Pipe removal and installation
- Valve change outs
- Donga relocation
- Use of lifting cages and plant hoists
- Limited Franna operating
- TA work – job set up and pack up, some grinding etc
Forklift ticket and EWP preferred but not essential.
To express your interest, please submit your Resume using the Apply button.
Contact Jess Sporne on 0437 442 332 to discuss, or email email@example.com for more details.