Ventia's Industrial Cleaners work at the Anglo-American Mine Sites in the Middlemount area on a even time 6 or 7 day on and off rosters, drive in, drive out with meals and accommodation provided while on site. The full-time salary for the role is $79,100.21 plus superannuation, annual leave and sick leave are also accrued.
- Provide cleaning services across a range of areas including: admin buildings, crib rooms; toilets, bath houses, washrooms, field equipment, mobile equipment and other mine site locations as required
- Comply with company procedure and standards and observing mine site safety in the course of duties
- Adhere to operation of equipment, handing of chemicals and manual handling practices
- Ensure adherence to Ventia's compliance standards covering Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Take personal accountability for own safety and being aware of impact of actions on the safety of others
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated experience in industrial cleaning or other labour-intensive positions.
- Willing to work a mix of day and night shifts
- Class C Drivers License
- Understanding of the importance of Workplace, Health and Safety
- Standard 11 must be obtained as part of the recruitment process.
- Coal Board medical is completed as part of the recruitment process.
What's in it for you
At Ventia we value our people and provide a range of benefits to help you look after yourself and your family as you build a rewarding career with us. In joining our team, you can expect:
- A roster that offers a work and lifestyle balance
- Wellbeing programs with a focus on mental health
- Save on everyday purchases as part of the VenPerks program
- Access to a variety of learning & career development opportunities
Ventia provide Hard and Soft Facilities Maintenance services including village maintenance and accommodation to a number of Anglo American sites across the Bowen Basin. very person that joins Ventia has a unique and powerful impact on how we provide vital services to our clients but also within our communities. Ventia's strength is in the type of person our culture attracts, who rally around our purpose, and who are empowered to pursue that purpose.
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button on this page or contact the recruitment team on 0456 462 746