Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
Every day, we’re all part of something bigger. That sense of being stretched to be better is right at home here.
This opportunity would see you join a leading service provider, and highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We are currently seeking Industrial Cleaners to join our team on a casual basis for a short to medium term project at Stanwell Power Station, in Rockhampton QLD commencing late June and throughout July, with potential for on-going opportunities available for the right applicants.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Locally based in the Rockhampton region
- Physically fit and able to work overtime
- White / Blue Construction Induction Card
- Current Driver’s Licence (Preferred but not essential)
- Current Confined Space (Preferred but not essential)
- Current Work at Heights (Preferred but not essential)
- Excellent Communication and time management skills
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised
Please note a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening would be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
- These positions would be engaged on a casual basis for the duration of the outage, working 10-hour days Monday to Saturday, with site allowances, and penalty rates provided for hours above 38hrs per week.
- UGL shirts, pants, and steel toe boots, along with all PPE supplied.
- Training and inductions provided applicable to the role
- Possibility of nightshift, with the chance to earn additional income
- A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors with career opportunities throughout Australia
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident that you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now.