Custom Fluidpower designs, manufacturers, installs, commissions and maintains Fluid Power systems and solutions for all applications anywhere in Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Our Mackay branch currently has vacancy for a fitter who will be directly involved in workshop repairs, diagnostics and servicing of hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication equipment.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Professional and safe working environment.
- Positive team environment.
- Ongoing training and career development.
- Opportunity to obtain Certificate IV in Fluidpower
- Possible assistance with relocation costs.
- Trade certificate in Fitting/Machining.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to read hydraulic schematics.
- Ability to rebuild cylinders.
- Ability to rebuild piston, vane and gear pumps/motors.
- Ability to rebuild mobile and industrial valves.
- Ability to build and commission power units
- Post trade qualifications in Fluid Power
For more information on the company visit www.custom.com.au
Ready to take your next career step, send your written application along with resume, before 20th December 2023 to: