About the role
Equans is seeking experienced a qualified HVAC Technician to service our Rockhampton and regional customers. You will be customer focused, manage commercial and industrial services, maintenance, and installations, and perform technical HVAC work on building services equipment. Role includes an on-call roster (to earn some extra $$) and if you are super keen… there is ongoing overtime opportunities!!
- Sign-on bonus, competitive hourly rate, company Vehicle + phone
- Career growth and supportive culture
- Permanent full-time opportunity with leading global organisation
About Equans ANZ
Are you ready to join a global leader in technical solutions? Equans is a multi-disciplinary technical solution, building and asset services organisation committed to creating an environment that supports engaged, diverse and inclusive teams to deliver outcomes, lead global markets and partner with businesses to embed integrated and efficient customised intelligence solutions to support energy, industrial and digital transitions. Equans empowers our people, engineers, technicians, HVAC, refrigeration, mechanical specialists, robotics, cooling, and fire protection experts to implement and install innovative infrastructure, industrial and digital solutions.
- Effectively diagnose technical issues and prioritise workload to meet customer service levels and deliver outcomes in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure customer concerns and complaints are managed efficiently and provide resolution where achievable, follow escalation processes to meet internal and external objectives.
- Establish and embed internal and external stakeholder, customer, and team relationships.
- Monitor and track industry changes and increase knowledge.
- Attend toolbox sessions with view to sharing knowledge and learnings.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and processes to achieve high-quality business delivery objectives and outcomes and meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Pro-actively strengthen customer relationships and create opportunities within the EQUANS business and community.
Technical qualifications and experience
- Current/relevant QBCC Licence
- Current Restricted Electrician Licence
- Current Australian National Arctic Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Current Australian driver's licence
- Proven experience in the commercial and industrial installation of HVAC equipment within the building services industry including strong knowledge of fault finding and diagnosis of industry equipment and assets.
- Solid understanding of the relevant codes and industry standards within the field of work
How to Apply
If you are interested, apply with your updated resume and we will reach out to discuss this exciting opportunity! Please note that we can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia.
Equans is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer where all employees have the right to be treated equally. We promote diversity in the workplace, and respect an honour First Nations Elders past, present and future. Equans is committed to building a brighter future together and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and people from all backgrounds and abilities.
We will not be engaging the services of Recruitment Agencies.