- Permanent position with excellent progression opportunities.
- Competitive wages and allowances along with great working conditions on offer.
- Monthly RDO and Company vehicle
- We are able to provide access to a variety of benefits at incredible discounts to support you and your family’s lifestyle needs. I.e. Health Insurance, Gym memberships, hire and purchases
AE Smith part of the Downer Group has an opportunity for a HVAC Service Tech to join the team located in Rockhampton QLD. You will be responsible conducting maintenance, repair upgrades and installation works, ensuring all word orders are delivered in accordance with the Safety, Quality and industry best practices to a variety of customers.
- Refrigeration QBCC License
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience post-trade within a commercial or industrial maintenance environment
- High-level knowledge of industry best practices and standards
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Sound computer & mobile tech application skills
- High levels of self-discipline, self-motivation and initiative
- Intrinsically aligned to zero harm principles.
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Facilities & Asset Services business provides end-to-end facilities management and asset lifecycle support services for Australia’s critical social and economic infrastructure. Operating across the health, education, government, future energy, power generation, oil and gas and industrial sectors, we work closely with our customers to optimise the reliability, efficiency and whole of life costs of their assets and facilities.
Downer is made up of more than 33,000 people who are all different. Different preferences and perspectives. Different histories and heritages. We are different in the way we think, the actions we take and the unique value we contribute to Downer and it’s these differences that are Downer’s greatest strength.
As an inclusive employer, we welcome applications from everyone.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your online application via the advertisement. For queries, please contact Yasna Caucao, Recruitment Advisor on Yasna.firstname.lastname@example.org