As part of Ampcontrol’s continued growth, we are seeking a self-motivated and hands-on HV Field Service Technicians to join our New Gladstone Operation. You will play a pivotal role in High Voltage statutory testing and commissioning and repairs of electrical installations and mining systems as part of a professional and positive team.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer $$
- Purchase additional annual leave, for greater work/life balance
- Full time employment offering job stability
- Relocation Package available for the right candidate
- Fitness subsidies
- $5,000 refer a mate bonus
- Private Health Care discounts
- Salary sacrificing options
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Wellbeing programs and discounts
- Education assistance, personal career development and opportunities for promotion
- Being part of a global, innovative organisation
- Great supportive team environment
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Your natural ability to perform work to a high standard, and willingness to work cohesively with your peers will be complemented by the following:
- Experience testing High Voltage Plant (Transformers, Motors, Switchboards etc.)
- Experience with various Relay Software (Enervista, Easergy studio, AcSELerator QuickSet etc.)
- Experience testing advanced protection for generators, differential schemes,
- Ability to read, interpret and fault find electrical drawings (schematics, SLDs etc.)
- Service experience in the Electrical Trades/Technical Roles
- Experience with High Voltage Switchyard and Substation Testing.
- A strong understanding of the Mining, Utility Networks and Industrial sectors
- A commitment to providing exceptional client and customer service
- The ability to travel for work where required
This role is not a FIFO position you must reside in Gladstone or be willing to relocate to Gladstone to be successful for this role.
- Electrical Trade Qualifications
- HV Switching Ticket (desirable)
- Omicron Test equipment experience (desirable)
- Unrestricted Electrical Licence (highly desirable)
For over 50 years Ampcontrol has achieved and celebrated a growing workforce across the world. Amongst the technological firsts, awards, impressive growth and global reach, Ampcontrol is a company founded on simple, yet rock solid foundations. A philosophy of anything is possible has meant our customer driven technology solutions are redefining industry expectations. Our pioneering integrated electrical solutions and technology makes a meaningful improvement to people's lives across the globe……in short, our people do some seriously cool stuff to energise our world!