Your new company
As a company from humble family beginnings that has now grown into Australia’s largest privately owned mining equipment and services provider, MacKellar Group have dedicated over 55 proud years to building an enviable reputation in the industry for performance and reliability.
Our capability and capacity to expand comes from these same values and we continue to be committed to delivering results by ensuring the highest quality equipment and service.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be involved with all areas of fixed plant maintenance including fault finding and troubleshooting (reading and interpreting schematics) and Electrical diagnostics
- Ensure planned repairs are executed within time and cost requirements
- Be committed to procedure based preventative maintenance
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work within teams to develop and implement solutions.
- A Cert III in Electrical Fitting or equivalent
- HV switching ticket required
- Highly skilled in the servicing and maintenance of fixed plant - SCADA, conveyor belt, and hooper bin highly desirable
- Current Standard 11
- QLD Drivers Licence.
- DIDO 7/7 Roster for better work-life balance
- Competitive pay rates
- Accommodation provided to those living outside of Blackwater
- Permanent Opportunity with long-term project life.
If you’re an experienced Electrician with an excellent work ethic, attitude and safety conscious approach, then we want to talk to you.
Joining MacKellar means you will experience a company that values our people, their safety, and the communities we operate in. We embrace and appreciate different opinions, roles, experiences, and backgrounds.
We are committed to attracting individuals who are motivated and passionate about their work so our clients, project partners and people succeed.
At MacKellar you will be supported by a People and Culture team that prides itself on creating a positive, caring and vibrant culture.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.