Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of our machines, our talented and dedicated employees are committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions. We are dedicated to supporting our people, rewarding successes and helping individuals grow. We offer a career path with the future in mind, providing training and development opportunities to help us achieve quality standards. We inspire a safe and healthy working environment through our safety and wellness campaigns so that we can all 'See You Tomorrow'.
Come and discover the opportunity to join the team at Hitachi. We are here for the long haul.
A career at Hitachi provides the opportunity for you to make a difference. You will be a part of a global OEM renown for inspiring innovation, technology and a sustainable future.
Our vision, mission and values is to provide quality in everything we do, with the goal of total customer satisfaction. Guided by our leadership principles, we value our people through open communication and feedback so that you can contribute purposefully towards Hitachi's continued success.
We proudly partner with key charities who make significant positive impacts in pediatric health, indigenous education, mental health and cancer research. Additionally, Hitachi commits to protecting our environment through local initiatives which contribute towards global sustainability goals, ensuring that we leave the world a better place.
With strong growth in our service division, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated High Voltage Electrician to join our Emerald team. This role would be scheduled on a 7 on - 7 off roster working predominantly on the day shift.
In this role, you'll enjoy performing holistic high voltage electrical maintenance and repairs on various earth moving plant components and product lines. With unlimited access to technical support and OEM level training, you will be well equipped to perform your best when performing diagnostic evaluations and component overhauls on construction and mining machinery.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ensure the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within - safety takes priority over everything else
- Hold relevant Australian (or Australian recognised) electrical trade qualifications with high voltage experience
- Have great knowledge and understanding of Dump trucks and High Voltage electrical fault finding & diagnosis on AC & DC Motors - Specific exposure to Hitachi equipment, KATO or Siemens Motors will be a distinct advantage
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within remote areas
- Have good communication and customer service skills with the ability to build long term relationships
Work with a global leader and make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right. We are offering:
- A rewarding pay rate + the opportunity to earn company biannual bonuses
- Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Genuine life / work balance working on a 7 on / 7 off roster mainly on the day shift
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Career progression opportunities based on merit
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM that genuinely values its employees and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.Alternatively visit https://www.livehire.com/careers/hitachicm/jobs [link removed] and submit your application.