IPA are recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Administrator for our Rockhampton clients team.
The position is available to start immediately and the successful applicant will be employed on a Part Time Permanent basis.
The positions hours will be approximately 30-35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. With flexibility for start and finish times.
An attractive Salary is on offer and will be discussed at the interview stages.
The duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
Work in consultation with the HR Officer the successful applicant will have demonstrated HR recruitment experience.
- Undertake end to end recruitment activities
- Advertising, screening, shortlisting, interviewing and reference checking of prospective candidates
- Induction/on boarding of new personnel
- Assist with generalist HR activities as requested and within their skill set
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients - with external agencies
Applicants will possess the following attributes:
This is a busy and hard working team, looking for their next team member to provide additional support and a positive attitude to the business.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace
- Have a high attention to detail and be reliable
- Vibrant & can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, please apply now to be considered.