About the Role
This newly created role is a rare opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative organisation that values their employees, providing consistent professional growth and development opportunities. Working alongside highly experienced industry professionals, this role will allow for the opportunity to develop skills and experience across a variety of heavy industry projects.
Your role will be rewarding and varied and will include:
- Support to the front line HR Representatives to ensure that the organisation implements and develops best practice approach to human resources services
- Coordinate with relevant departments to track employee movements and conditions of employment
- Support the maintenance of company policies and procedures
- Support the transactional initiatives relating to the employee lifecycle and employee experience
Key to your success:
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator [link removed] or other HR position
- Ability to manage multiple priorities for diverse operational working teams
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
You're known for thinking outside the box, and always lean in to support the team. You have highly effective communication skills and a can do attitude. More than anything, you want to be part of a great team, do great work and excel to your potential.
Graduates are encouraged to apply as training and development will be provided for the right candidate.
Have you Got what it takes? Apply Now.
Applications Close 22nd May 2022
With just a 15 minute drive to work every day you will be working on a Monday to Friday roster. Curragh offers industry competitive remuneration packages and subsidised accommodation, a flexible working environment, ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Coronado Curragh values collaboration, taking accountability, respect for each other and striving for excellence in all that we do.
People's effort and performance are acknowledged and rewarded.