HR Delivery Drivers / Mackay
You don't want just ANY Driving Job - We don't want just ANY Driver.
Team Global Express, alongside Toll People, understand that Drivers are a rare resource that need to be respected and valued. We have exciting full time permanent opportunities with highly competitive over market hourly rate and benefits. But on top of that - we are obsessed with safety and valuing our employees.
New Team, New Culture - A rare opportunity to be a part of an exciting companywide transformation
About Toll People
Toll People are Australia's most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development.
About Global Express
Connecting people and communities| Driving eCommerce | Moving Australia & New Zealand
With an unrivalled and expansive network, Global Express builds unique, innovative, and tailored transport and logistics solutions.
From a shipload of containers full of fresh produce, urgent medical deliveries on the next available flight, end-to-end retail to every corner, or simply delivering gifts to friends and family you dearly miss by road or rail, we connect people, communities, and businesses across Australia and New Zealand.
Backed by Allegro Funds, Australia's most awarded and largest transformation and turnaround private equity firm, we're looking to the future and working towards new and exciting ways to put our customers' businesses at the heart of ours.
Team Global Express alongside Toll Group are seeking experienced HR drivers who hold a current and valid Heavy Rigid Licence for full time permanent opportunities within our Mackay Depot. You will be responsible for handling the deliveries of mixed freight to our customers in Mackay & Surrounding areas.
- Full time permanent positions
- Full on-site training provided along with growth & career progression opportunities.
- Great workplace culture with ongoing communication and support
- Highly safety obsessed workplace and a high priority to keeping all team members safe
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Above award wages with overtime & penalties where applicable
- Delivering to a various range of customer sites
- Multi-drop deliveries
- Liaising with customers
- Loading & Unloading freight out of Vehicles
- Safety manoeuvring different shapes & sized freight
- House keeping & general yard duties as required
Skills & Experience
- Current HR Licence
- Experience with Loading, Unloading essential
- Positive attitude and good customer service skills
- High safety initiative and proactively identifying safety concerns
- Ability to perform manual lifting tasks
- Flexibility to accept different runs as and when required and being self motivated
- Physically capable of performing manual handling tasks
- Reliable and ready to work
- Available for day shift
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
We believe nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which celebrates different points of view and gives everyone the chance to contribute, as we build to a bigger and brighter future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
It's never been a more exciting time to join our team as we take the next step in our journey.
If you're interested in being a part of the Global Express team, please click on 'Apply' or email John for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0402 965 715
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies and will not pay any placement fees relating to such unsolicited resume referrals.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including, the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.