- Permanent staff position in the Blackwater area
- Long mine life, professional team and opportunity for professional growth
- Develop best practice HR systems and practices on a large-scale mining operation
About the company:
Work for a mining magnate who offers great benefits to employees. This is a great permanenet opportunity to continue your HR career with a industry leading mining company.
About the role:
The HR Advisor will work closely with the HR Superintendent, HR Team and site leaders to ensure compliance, best practice, leadership alignment and enhancing employee engagement. HR processes requiring further development, overseeing payroll, refinement and embedding include recruitment and onboarding, performance management, career development, retention and diversity and inclusion.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be a HR Advisor enthusiastic to take on new challenges or a capable HR Advisor keen to advance their career. You must be systems focussed complimented with the ability to constructively engage with leaders and others as well as get on board with practical change in the workforce. In addition, we will be looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources from a recognised tertiary education institution or currently studying
- 3 + years' experience across human resources and employee relations disciplines, with a focus on developing, implementing and managing HR systems
- Site based operational mining or heavy industry experience desirable
- Experience in SuccessFactors software and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Capability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve aligned outcomes
What's on offer?
- 9 day fortnight
- Attractive salary package plus employee benefits
- Camp and meals provided
- Working with a professional organisation and experienced team
- Collaborative and values-based company culture
How to apply:
Please submit your resume direct through SEEK or you can contact the consultant below to discuss the opportunity in confidence.
Georgia Mackie - Corporate Services Division Manager - Stellar Recruitment