ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team, employed on a Full-time basis on 14/7 roster Drive-In-Drive-Out.
*Must reside in the Bowen Basin region
- Responsible for the delivery of all cleaning services throughout the site/s
- Control of the cleaning budget
- Scheduling of ongoing maintenance programs for all periodical cleaning
- Supervision of cleaners in relation to day-to-day cleaning
- Carry out cleaning inspections, be responsible for quality control and service rotations
- Receive and respond to emails as required
- Issuing and managing staff rosters and time sheets
- Review stock levels and undertake ordering as required
- Ensuring compliance with Healthy, Safety and Environment requirements
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our large global organisation
- Accommodation, meals and uniforms provided whilst on site
- Experience in cleaning operations is essential
- Experience in a mining village operation preferred but all relative cleaning experience considered
- Ability to work in a busy and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service and management
- Willing to obtain or have a Queensland Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 Surface Mining Induction
- Strong leadership skills, self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Previous experience working in a remote setting desired
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.