- Benefit from comprehensive training programs
- Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture
- Be rewarded for your hard work and dedication!
Exciting Part Time opportunities now exist for reliable and experienced Housekeeping Professionals to join our amazing and friendly team!
LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is a home-grown Australian boutique services company operating in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Western Sydney, Brisbane, Mackay, and Cairns. We provide highly-trained staff across various roles including Housekeeping, Rooms and Public Areas.
LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services focusses on providing excellence to its clients and a supportive and team oriented environment for our people.
About the Role...
We are currently seeking experienced, service-focused Room Attendants to service 4 & 5 star hotels in Mackay. Part time opportunities are available to the right candidates.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor/ Manager, you will be responsible for the cleaning of guest rooms and replenishing of amenities. You will also be required to maintain guest room pantries and ensure all equipment is in clean working order. Additionally, you will help answer guest requests and assist where possible.
You will have a friendly and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to have positive involvement and interaction with both guests and the overall Hotel team.
Room Attendants MUST be available Monday to Sunday, 9am to 2pm for a rotating roster as a minimum. Hours will vary dependant on hotel occupancy.
You must have at least 4 days availability to work over a rotating roster.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Possess full Australian working rights
- Have a proven track record of room servicing
- Take pride in customer service
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Be willing and available to work an average of 4 days
- Possess strong organisation and time management skills
- Be a team player with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
- Demonstrate honesty and reliability
- Take pride in your work
- Be respectful and take accountability for yourself and your work
How To Apply ...
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences under the education section).
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please