A newly created opportunity has become available for a Housekeeper to assist the team, at our stunning Cape Hillsborough Nature Tourist Park. This secluded park is located just a short drive from the central North Queensland hub of Mackay, situated in the National Park and surrounded by absolute beach frontage.
NRMA Parks and Resorts are an industry leader in the dynamic Holiday Park sector, offering a wide range of services and currently either owning or managing 51 parks in iconic tourism locations around Australia. We are a wholly-owned entity of the NRMA, Australia's largest member-owned organisation with over 100 years of operations in motoring and tourism services. Securing a role within our reputable organization and dynamic industry will provide an opportunity to place a road marker on the next milestone, in your career journey.
We currently have a casual opportunity available for highly motivated and customer experience focused Housekeeping Attendant to join our team. We pride ourselves on excellent guest services and ensuring our guests have the best memorable holiday experience.
- Kitchen clean and tidy including utensils
- Match kitchen and bathroom supplies to the cabin occupancy level
- Cleaning of dishwashers, ovens, hot plates and microwaves
- Dispose of rubbish
- Cleaning of bathrooms and all mirrors
- The changing of linen and bedding
- Vacuuming, mopping and sweeping of outdoor and indoor areas
- Spot cleaning
- The cleaning of furnishings and fittings
- Completing a room checklist
- Advising of any maintenance or WHS issues
- Amenity cleaning and maintaining all public areas
The successful candidate must have the flexibility to work a roster across a fortnight including weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
- Previous experience in cleaning or housekeeping experience
- Knowledge and understanding of basic hygiene requirements and safe working procedures
- Have an ability to work unsupervised with a "hands on" approach
- Be hardworking, energetic and enthusiastic
- Maintain a reasonable level of physical fitness (this is a physically demanding role).
- NRMA Group Benefits
- Free NRMA Blue Membership
- Great team culture
For further information about NRMA Holiday Parks and Resorts you can visit our website www.nrmaparks.com.au [link removed]
Please Note: All successful candidates at NRMA Parks and Resorts will be subject to a mandatory pre-employment screening process.
We are proudly diverse and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all people are valued, respected and able to contribute their talents to drive organisational performance. We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We thank you for your application in advance. Due to anticipated high volume of applications, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.