Central Apartment Group (https://www.centralapartmentgroup.com.au) with our head office located in Brisbane specialise in the management and operation of Apartment hotels across Australia. Our philosophy is to create a “home away from home” environment allowing our customers to stretch-out, work and relax in affordable comfort.
If you are a person who takes pride in your work, has a genuine passion for hospitality, a keen eye for detail in both facility, service & product delivery then this position awaits your input. This is an essential role in maintaining our high standards and guaranteed quality of our accommodation to all our valued guests. Your role will be to continue to maintain and improve upon this, while maintaining high customer service to all guests and staff alike.
- General repairs within the property including guest rooms, common areas and building
- Co-ordinate and negotiate with outside contractors
- Oversee contractors work to ensure a high standard and quality is maintained
- Maintain a preventative maintenance schedule
- Perform regular maintenance tasks & inspections of the facilities
- Liaise with guests and staff on maintenance issues and the progress of works
- You will be efficient and cost conscious
- You will contribute to a workplace health and safety environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry is considered advantageous.
- Calmness and proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An eye for detail, professional personal presentation, and good organisational skills
- Reliable & Punctual
- Casual Position - Minimum 20 hours per week
- Immediate start for the right applicant
If you enjoy a challenge, looking for a great place to work coupled with support of your management team, apply today!! We look forward to hearing from you soon….
Please also Email your application and resumé directly to: email@example.com
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and progressed to the next stage. Thank you.