ESS provides a home away from home for people working in remote mining villages. We provide the hospitality solutions to ensure all guests are getting the comforts of home even in isolated locations.
ESS manages all aspects of large-scale accommodation facilities or “villages” for remote workers, providing the essential comforts such as a hot meal, a clean bed, freshly laundered workwear to health and wellness facilities for those working away from home.
Your role will consist of an array of tasks including but not limited to cleaning, laundry, housekeeping + Kitchen work.
This is a physically demanding role that will see you on your feet for up to 10 hours per day. You will be based around Coppabella or Hail Creek areas in Central Queensland on a drive-in/drive-out basis. These villages house approximately 350+ Mine site employees at full capacity.
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality or a similar field
- The ability to work in extreme remote conditions
- Team player and be flexible to work in all departments
- Ability to always follow safety policies and procedures
- Current drivers’ license and own transport
What’s in it for you?
- Cost of medicals, training and uniforms covered by the company
- Access to leading health and wellbeing programs
- All meals and accommodation included
- Ability to work across a variety of departments and gain new skills
- Competitive salary and career progression
- 14.7 Kitchen hands / 9.5 Housekeepers
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs