LOCUMS WELCOME TO APPLY - ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL AVAILABLE.
We are currently seeking experienced Nurses and Midwives to work in Central Queensland hospital-based settings via ACM Healthcare contracts. As a member of our healthcare team, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, and community health centres, providing care for patients and their families.Key Responsibilities:
- Provide patient care in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress, and report any changes to the appropriate personnel
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to plan and coordinate patient care
- Participate in ongoing education and training to stay current with the latest developments in the field
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working as a Nurse or Midwife within the last year
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends
- Resume – please make sure that it is a current resume, as the facility/ward will disregard reading if work experience is from over a year ago.
- Two References – they must be from within the last two years, meaning they must have worked with the facility within the last two years.
- AHPRA Registration
- Criminal History Check – must be current, valid for 3 years
- Mandatory Training
- Immunisation – Flu (required for Aged Care facilities), COVID-19 (2 doses mandatory, and 3rd current booster dose required for Aged Care and MPHS facilities), Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Hep B, Pertussis (must be from within the last 10 years) ADT will not be accepted nor will pertussis serology.
- Hep A
- Photo Identification – current passport or driver’s licence with clear legible photo and writing – if it has expired, this is not acceptable.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional with a passion for making a difference in the lives of patients, we want to hear from you.
Apply today to become a part of our team with ACM Healthcare!
M: 0450 756 306