About the Role
Whether you're kicking off your career or looking to take the next big step, we offer opportunities for our team to start something BIG (along with some seriously good perks). We are on the hunt for a Hose Shop Technician to join our award-winning team in Rockhampton. This is a Permanent position working Monday to Friday. role. Great opportunity for a Rockhampton resident for workshop and mine site relief.
As a Hose Shop Technician, you will:
- Utilise your highly developed hose technician skills to manufacture and assemble fluid hoses as required
- Receive and process customer purchase orders for planned work
- Inventory control; pick parts orders and package appropriately as well as processing parts credits as required
- Ensure tooling and facilities are maintained to a safe and operational standard
- Other reasonable tasks as requested by your supervisor in order to maintain customer satisfaction or Hastings Deering policies and procedures
Why Hastings Deering?
At Hastings Deering our people are our heart-it's as simple as that.
When you start something big with Hastings Deering, you'll have access to:
- A competitive hourly rate and competency based pay increases
- Employee discounts, rewards, and incentive programs.
- Income protection insurance
- Dedicated programs and utilities to support your physical, mental, and financial health, such as our EAP, free health checks, and discounted private health insurance.
- Opportunities for training, mentorship, and career development specific to your role.
- A supportive, diverse, and inclusive team spread across Australia and internationally.
A successful teammate will have experience in:
- Hose Building and a certification and or mechanical aptitude (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal, communication skills
- Part systems experience along with basic to intermediate computer skills
- Committed to a No Harm Environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To Apply: Hit the 'Apply Now' button
Enquiries: Please call 1300 071 618
Contact Person: Linda Hovey - Talent Acquisition Lead
About Hastings Deering
Hastings Deering is one of the top 5 Caterpillar dealerships globally. We sell, rent, and offer support and parts distribution services for Cat® products across a range of industries, including resources, general construction, civil transport and commercial construction, power systems, government, primary industries and marine.
We have more than 3,500 employees across 23 business service centres throughout Queensland, Northern Territory, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and New Caledonia, with our headquarters based in Brisbane, Australia.