Do you want to be apart of a rapidly expanding training organisation with a great work-life attitude based in Gladstone, Central Queensland?
Gladstone Training Services are seeking Trainers and Assessors to deliver some or all of the following competencies:
- Forklift (High Risk)
- Elevating Work Platform (High Risk)
- Dogging (High Risk)
- Working at Height, Confined Space, Gas Test
- White Card Training
Gladstone Training Services deliver courses for the Mining & Resources, Civil, Manufacturing and Construction sectors.
Local and on-site positions available on a full time or contract basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of the following:
- Current Cert IV in Training and Assessing (TAE40116; or TAE40110 with the necessary additional units as per ASQA's Standards for RTO's).
- Industry experience of at least 3 years in the areas they deliver training.
Experience and qualifications in any of the following would also be an advantage:
- Slewing and Non-Slewing Crane (High Risk)
- Rigging (High Risk)
- Scaffolding (High Risk)
- Earthmoving Machinery such as:
- Skid Steer
Gladstone Training Services is committed to providing excellent training and resources to local industry. Trainers are supported by their company in a friendly and inclusive atmosphere and are encouraged and supported in furthering themselves, their career, and the business through a can-do attitude and continuous improvement.
Income will be determined by experience, range of delivery, ability to work away and more.
Hit "Apply for this job now" button and submit your resume so we can discuss further.