Qube Bulk are seeking skilled and reliable Fitters with experience in Road Train Heavy Transport to join our well established operation based at Central Qld.
- Immediate start (pending successful pre-employment medical)
- Work a 7 on / 7 off roster | Day and Night Rotation
- Competitive annual salary
- Accommodation Provided
- Various Sites across Bowen Basin
- Carry out truck and trailer scheduled servicing, maintenance and inspections
- Maintain fleet paper trail on servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Carry out repairs as directed and parts change outs
- Communicate effectively with drivers and plant operators
- Order parts using order numbers and listed suppliers
- Maintenance of company vehicles and mechanical aids
- Maintenance schedule and operating manuals/procedures.
- Identify and record deficiencies relating to products and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Mechanical Trade Certification
- Must have Coal Board Medical
- Must have Standard 11
- Experience working with heavy duty trucks and earth moving equipment
- Experience in a heavy industry transport or mining environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work safely in a regulated environment
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Does this sound like you?
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics company in Australia and work closely with a driven, supportive and encouraging local team then please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org