Contract Miner & Employer of the year 2021, Mader, A solution-driven global maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists, we provide tooling, people, expertise and team-based solutions to keep mobile equipment and fixed infrastructure powering 24/7.
About the Job
This is a Field Service role based in the Pilbara region across multiple sites, where you will be working on a variety of mining equipment including dump trucks, excavators and ancillary equipment such as:
- Komatsu OEM Equipment
What we offer
- Competitive rates, up to $80/hr
- Your very own Mader Ute!
- Flights from all capital cities included!
- Relocation packages if you move to Perth
- Flexible rosters, create your own!
- 10.5% Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Paid long service leave
- Access to multiple sites and all the camp facilities they have to offer
- Career pathways to work in Canada and other countries with Mader International
- Salary sacrificing for personal items including cars, tooling, flights and more
- ‘Mates of Mader’ our generous employee referral incentive bonus, earn up to 3k!
- On-going training, we pay you to upskill!
- Great culture with regular team building & social events
- Employee benefits & discounts (health insurance, gym memberships, accommodation and more!)
What you need
- Relevant Trade Certificate (Mobile Plant, Diesel Fitter etc.)
- Experience working on Heavy Mining Equipment
- High Risk License (Forklift, Rigging, Working at Heights etc.)
- Valid C Class Drivers License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & provide a National Police Check
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to email@example.com