Celotti Workforce is seeking Heavy Diesel Fitters & Leading Hands to work for the Leader in Mining Equipment Solutions in Central QLD.
- Permanent & casual positions available
- $150,000 - $188,000 base + Superannuation
- DIDO or FIFO - Depending on where you live
- Flights, Meal & Accommodation paid for
- Serviced vehicle provided
7/7 - Day and Night shifts available
Hours per day:
$150,000 - $188,000 base + Super
Multiple mine sites (Queensland Coal mines), and workshops, in Central QLD.
To be successful, you need to have:
- Current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction (issued within the past 5 years)
- Trade qualification is essential
- Minimum 2 years' post-trade experience with Heavy Earthmoving Equipments; namely Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY
, or contact Sabrina from CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 08 7905 7000
- or by email: email@example.com
. Alternatively, feel free to contact us on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.