Heights College (QLD), a Ministry of the Cathedral of Praise Church, is a vibrant, co-educational K-12 Christian school of 950 students serving the families of Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast in Central Queensland.
The Board of Heights College is seeking a committed Christian educational leader who has the ability to drive vision, execute the long-term strategic development of the school and deliver strong academic, co-curricular, pastoral and spiritual outcomes.
Commencing in Term 1, 2022 the successful candidate will be a motivated, relational leader, with a dynamic presence and ability to authentically connect with all members of the Heights College community and external stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the College Board, the Headmaster will be required to:
- Deliver the College strategic vision which enhances the quality of education and anticipates the future needs of learners and teachers.
- Lead, promote and demonstrate the beliefs, principles and values of an intelligent and robust Christian Education.
- Provide an executive level of leadership in all aspects of the College’s operations, including resourcing, people management and finance.
- Lead a high performing executive team, with transparency, integrity and high levels of self-awareness.
- Empower staff, students and parents to actively engage with the College community through effective relationships.
- Sustain a dynamic, productive and unified College Culture.
The candidate should possess relevant post-graduate academic qualifications (preferably at Masters level or higher)
Interested candidates can request an application pack by emailing
Applications close on 30 September 2021 at 5.00pm.