Holy Spirit College is a Catholic co-educational Years 7-12 college within the Diocese of Rockhampton, with an enrolment in 2023 of nearly 1200 students. At the heart of all that we do, is a commitment to Catholic values and the provision of a high quality education within an environment that is supportive and caring.
With a vibrant working environment, we provide excellent benefits for staff including professional and career development opportunities that build personal and organisational capability. We celebrate diversity in our workforce and value the knowledge and skills that a diverse range of employees bring to the workplace. Our staff are recognised as being central to achieving our mission and we have an emphasis on caring and supporting teachers in both their vocation in working with students and other aspects of their lives.
What we are looking for:
Holy Spirit College are seeking applications for the full-time position of Head of Academic Performance, commencing January 2024.
The Head of Academic Performance is a new Middle Leadership position and will report to the Assistant Principal – Curriculum. The Head of Academic Performance is responsible for ensuring high quality teaching practices aimed at improving academic outcomes for and performance of students. The Head of Academic Performance also works with the Assistant Principal: Staff in tailoring professional development for teachers, implementing coaching and mentoring programs.
The successful applicant/s will demonstrate a commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be a highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of high-quality educational programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
We are also seeking Secondary Teachers for 2024 – please go to https://applynow.net.au/jobs/CER761 if you are interested in applying.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to the ethos of a Catholic school
- ability to teach in subject areas listed above
- a commitment to the extra-curricular activities
What we offer
- Competitive salary – Middle Leader Tier 3c salary starting from $96,196 - $133,701 (pending experience)
- Salary packaging options
- Superannuation options up to 12.75%
- Leadership development opportunities
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Access to corporate health insurance with Bupa and Westfund
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
Applications close Monday, 9 October 2023
- For a confidential conversation please contact Anne Miles, Assistant Principal: Curriculum, Holy Spirit College, Mackay on 07 4994 8600
- For further information regarding the remuneration package, please contact Employee Support Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please go to https://applynow.net.au/jobs/CER764
Please note that current employees of Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton can apply by sending a Cover Letter and copy of their Current CV (including 3 referees) to email@example.com.
Please DO NOT use the SEEK application process.