Head Chef | An exciting career opportunity exists for a passionate Head Chef to join the Pacific Hotel in QLD and assist us in creating memorable moments
As a Head Chef you will be responsible both for managing the operation of the kitchen, with accountability for the achievement of the kitchen's success and maximising business growth and sustainability opportunities by both fulfilling and building upon the Venue's guests food experiences.
You will enjoy nurturing a team; finding creative ways to motivate and develop others, encouraging each and every member of the brigade to be their best.
As we know, good Chefs can be hard to find so you will need to play your part in helping to attract and retain their skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to inspire & develop your team to provide exceptional experiences
- Proven experience in the design and production of exceptional quality food across differing food outlets including functions and bars
- Effectively roster staff and manage labour costs
- Work closely with the Executive Chef to achieve core venue targets and goals
- Exceptional knowledge of food safety and hygiene practices
- Trade cooking qualifications are essential
- Ability to produce creative and cost effective menus that appeal to a wide audience
How will you be rewarded?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent remuneration package
- Career progression to help you realise your potential. As our business grows so do the opportunities for our people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Everyday Rewards plus card - access exclusive employee discounts across Woolworths, BIG W and Endeavour Group brands (BWS, Dan Murphy's etc) and discounts at ALH venues.
- Access to our Endeavour Group Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Work with an industry-leading team and be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy's, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we're driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future - for our customers and for each other.
We'd love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au/endeavour #EDG #EGL #NSWJOBSCONNECT
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.