Golding is a successful mining, urban and civil infrastructure project management services business. We are reliable and cost effective, working hard to achieve successful outcomes for our clients by working with them in ways that create and deliver value.
Having recently received a 5 YEAR extension to our contract we are seeking Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to work with the maintenance team at the Baralaba Mine, located in the Bowen Basin.
If you’re an experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter with an excellent work ethic, attitude and safety conscious approach, then we want to talk to you.
We are willing to offer suitable candidates permanent full-time employment.
We are looking for candidates who place the highest value on the safety of themselves and their colleagues. You demonstrate Golding’s culture of care, dignity and respect for the people, the equipment and the environment in the work that you do. You will be committed, reliable and focused on a long-term career with us.
Key Role Tasks
- Trouble shooting and diagnosis of equipment faults
- Disassembly and assembly of machinery and components
- Routine servicing of all equipment both site workshop and field based
- Complete all maintenance administration requirements in a timely and legible manner
- Actively participate in toolbox and safety meetings
- Participate in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Work Method Statement Reviews
- Trade Certificate (Australian Recognised)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical (or ability to pass)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & D&A
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
- Experience with CAT, Hitachi and Komatsu equipment is highly regarded
- Previous experience in a similar role within the mining industry will be highly regarded
- 7/7 rotating day/night roster (Thursday to Wednesday)
- Excellent Lifestyle Roster
- Competitive annualised salary
- Permanent Role
- DIDO with camp accommodation provided
- Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion
Please apply online below.
Golding is an equal opportunity employer.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply