Centurion is one of Australia’s largest independently owned and operated logistics (3PL) and transport companies. Operating across Australia, we have significant mobile, land and infrastructure assets nationwide, including 20 distribution centres and a fleet of more than 2,000 vehicles. This ensures Centurion provides flexible and reliable supply chain solutions for all our customers. Centurion is a values driven organisation operating with the vision of being the leading logistics partner for stakeholders in the commodity rich communities of Australia.
Centurion is looking for experienced HC Drivers with previous general freight experience to join our team! Working Full-Time, Monday - Friday, you will be responsible for local pick ups in Mackay and surrounding areas.
What your days would look like:
- 10am Start Time Monday - Friday
- Local Pick Ups & Deliveries to our vendors and clients around the metro area
- Securing and restraining all loads in a safe manner
- Carrying out vehicle pre start checks
- Adhering to safety and procedural requirements
- Maintaining accurate paperwork
Do you tick these boxes?
- Current HC Drivers Licence with a minimum of 1 years experience
- Previous experience with general freight is a must
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of load restraints
What we can offer you:
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- Monday to Friday
- Immediate Start
- Mid morning start time
- Strong Safety Culture
- Clean & well maintained fleet
Ready to take on a new challenge?
If you feel you have the experience, ability and skills to take the next step with your career within Centurion, we want to hear from you. Click ‘Apply for this Job’ now.
Centurion encourages applications from diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and from people of all ages, genders and abilities.