WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Job Security with Permanent Full-time Employment and contract extension
- 7/7 rotating day/night Lifestyle Roster (Thursday to Wednesday)
- Early knock off on 7th day to allow local employees travel home within fatigue management (or option to work overtime for extra $$)
- DIDO to camp with accommodation and meals provided (less than 10 minute bus ride to site)
- Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion for the right attitude
- Excellent culture and safety on site
- Local housing allowance available
- Novated Lease available
GOLDINGS HISTORY AT CURRAGH MINE
Golding is a successful mining contractor providing management services to the coal industry in the Bowen Basin. Curragh has been operating since 1983 and Golding has been on site since 2014 providing both production & maintenance services to the current owner Coronado. This successful partnership has led to two contract extensions, the latest a 5-year extension taking us through to December 2026. We have also seen our fleet grow from four per crew, to seven per crew.
We are looking for candidates who place the highest value on the safety of themselves and their colleagues. You demonstrate Golding’s culture of care, dignity and respect for the people, the equipment and the environment in the work that you do. We pride ourselves on our diverse workforce.
- Previous Mining experience essential
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
- Current Training Transcripts
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical (or ability to pass)
If this sounds like your next permanent role with a reputable company, Click 'apply now'