What’s on offer:
- Competitive pay rates of $52.47 per hour plus Superannuation paid on all hours
- Flights paid for out of Rockhampton, Townsville, Mackay and Cairns for a 7/7 Roster
- Attractive retention incentive scheme on offer ($3k first year, $6k second year, $9k third year, conditions apply)
- Eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus of $2500 for successful referrals
- Transparent and structured upskilling program
- Meals, camp accommodation (gym and wet mess on site), PPE provided
Mackellar are the mining services contractor for Bravus’ Carmichael Mine and together we are creating jobs and opportunities for regional Queensland. Production is in full swing at the mine site located in the Galilee Basin and we’re excited to be building our team.
Bring your operating skills to become a part of something exciting as we ramp up production at Carmichael Mine. These opportunities don't come along every day. Townsville and Rockhampton are our primary recruitment hubs and we are also offering flights from Mackay and Cairns. We also encourage and will consider applicants from all regional Queensland communities.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months previous experience in operating large Haul Trucks in a mining environment
- Relevant RII competencies, or competencies signed off within the last 5 years
- Current Standard 11 & drivers' licence
- Ensure safety is maintained at all times
- Be flexible and interested in contributing as a valued member of the team
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work within teams to develop and implement solutions.
We are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Submit your application now!!