Chandler Macleod is a well-recognised recruitment organisation and we are looking for exceptional candidates to work with us. We are currently seeking experienced Haul Truck Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin. $53.16/hr flat rate.
About the Role:
- Fully funded return flights from Brisbane to Moranbah
- Super paid on all rostered hours
- Great Safety Culture
- Immediate start
- 7/7 roster
To be successful for these roles you must be experienced in:
- MINIMUM Operator CAT 789 Dump Truck or
- Operator CAT 793 Dump Truck or
- Operator CAT 797 Dump Truck
Suitable candidates will need to supply:
- Resume - Current with contactable referees
- Driver Licence (Front and Back)
- Birth Certificate or passport
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 - Statement of Attainment
- LMS/ training matrix & RII competencies
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, and looking for a change, apply now!
Chandler Macleod is an equal opportunity employer as part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people living with disability, and culturally and linguistic diverse candidates are always encouraged to apply.