MRAEL is currently seeking a highly motivated and eager GTO Field Officer to join the team in Gladstone.
MRAEL is recognised as one of the largest and most experienced education, training and employment providers with over 30 years of experience and knowledge. Operating as a Group Training Organisation (GTO), Australian Apprenticeship Support Network Provider under a sub-contracting arrangement with MAS National, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Senior Vocational College, MRAEL has consistently delivered comprehensive apprentice, training and workforce development solutions to businesses and individuals across Australia.
As an MRAEL Field Officer you will manage a caseload of Apprentices and Trainees from commencement through to completion. This is a versatile role with a few components. Including Youth Mentoring and Relationship management.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly motivated to support and develop Apprentices and Trainees. You will work closely alongside Apprentices and their host employers to ensure they are supported and guided through their journey.
So why not apply today and join an energetic and supportive team in a role where you get to enjoy flexibility and help others achieve their career goals!
Your duties will include...but not limited to:
- Provide quality management, training and mentoring of our apprentices and trainees to facilitate a superior working relationship
- Deliver a superior service to our clients including delivering on promises within appropriate timeframes
- Ensure MRAEL apprentices are accounted for and have a voice in terms of safety and wages
- Maximise MRAEL incentive opportunities by timely and accurate claim form turnaround time frames
- Maintain and increase on your case load (KPI's) of Partner Organisation and apprentices to execute the MRAEL vision for growth
- Be committed towards your apprentices and their completion through ongoing monitoring of on and off the job training, including performance counselling and mentoring when required.
What you will bring to MRAEL...
- Knowledge of the Australian Apprenticeship system - Highly desirable but not essential
- Apprentice mentoring experience (highly regarded)
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Initiative and drive
- Passion for working across all industries at multiple levels within the region
- Strong relationship building/business development and presentation skills. You must be a people person!
- Strong Influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously
- Relationship management
What MRAEL offers you...
- Company Vehicle
- Phone and Laptop
- Salary Packaging available
MRAEL aims to provide a rewarding environment for all employees and strives to be unique in the benefits provided. Employer of Choice Initiatives have been established to value, recognise and reward our employees whilst placing priority on maintaining our high performance workplace culture. MRAEL provides a supportive work environment with great behind the scenes support to enable our Field staff to deliver a high level of service regionally.
What are you waiting for?
To apply for this position-
Please send your current Resume along with a Cover Letter to National GTO Manager, Dana Ditfort at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MRAEL is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
This position requires an Australian Federal Police Check and a Working with Children Blue Card, which will be arranged for the suitable applicant.
As per Government Public Health Directions, it is a condition of employment in this role that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption. Successful candidates will be required to provide appropriate evidence of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid exemption as part of the pre-employment checking process.